Search This Blog

Friday 15 November 2013

Hand embroidered snowflake

Hello bloggers for today's card I have hand embroidered a snowflake onto card stock.


 


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I adhered a snowflake patterned paper to the front of the card.  Next I took a piece of white card stock and mapped out a snowflake design and poked it through with a pokey tool.  I then sewed through the holes using embroidery thread to form the snowflake.  Next I die cut the snowflake using Spellbinders 'grand labels 4' die set.  I then stamped my sentiment  twice on the snowflake mat top and bottom, using tumbled glass distress ink and Crafter's Companion  'the snowman' stamp set.  Finally I inked the edges of the mat using tumbled glass  and evergreen bough distress ink, the topper was then adhered to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment