Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Live your Life and forget your age

Hello bloggers today I have gone all green with my card, not too sure that it shows up well though in the photo.



This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I cut some floral and butterfly patterned paper to 5x7 and adhered it to the card blank.  Next I made the mat for my sentiment using Spellbinders 'lace doily motifs' die set and some green polka dot paper.  I then used the same die to cut another mat from some green pearlescent paper.  Using staz-on black ink pad and Polka Doodles 'sensational sentiments' stamp set ( I think this is the correct stamp set for this stamp it was in the packet but is not shown on the picture so not 100% sure and its a different colour rubber to any other stamp I have) I stamped my sentiment into the center of the green pearlescent mat.  Next I layered up the mat and the sentiment topper and adhered them to the card.  I added some faux pearls to the sentiment mat.  Finally I added some buttons to the four corners of the card two of them have words on them 'joy' and 'laugh'.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment