Search This Blog

Monday 4 November 2013

Forever Friends ~ snowflakes are little kisses from heaven

Hello bloggers today I have a Forever Friends Christmas card for you.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  To begin with I cut down a sheet of snowflake patterned paper and covered the entire card front with it.  Next using Spellbinders 'labels 18' die set I cut a mat for my top sentiment using some white card stock.  I then stamped the sentiment using fired brick distress ink and Crafter's Companion S.W.A.L.K. 'kisses from heaven' stamp set.  I also inked the edges of the label with the same distress ink.  Next using Spellbinders 'holiday tags' die set and white card stock I die cut a tag for the bottom sentiment.     Again stamping the sentiment and inking the edges using the same ink and stamp set as above.   I added some red bakers twine to the tag and adhered it to the card blank.  I then added the top sentiment to the card blank covering up the ends of the bakers twine.   A chipboard topper of Forever Friends was added to the top sentiment.  Finally I added some sequin snowflakes to the card in various places.                
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment