Search This Blog

Sunday 17 November 2013

Merry Christmas ~ Penguins

Hello bloggers today's card is a Christmas card featuring some cute penguins.



This card began as a white 5x7 card blank that I chopped down to make a 4" square card blank.  First I adhered some snowflake patterned paper to the front leaving a slim mat  all the way around.  Next I added a chipboard penguin topper from my stash to the top of the card.  I then took another chipboard topper and used the back of it to add my Merry Christmas peel off sentiment.  I then inked it up using faded jeans distress ink.  Chipboard snowflake and snowman embellishments were added to the sentiment topper.  The topper was then adhered to the bottom of the card.   Finally I added a handmade snowflake made using some silver holographic card stock and Spellbinders 'create a flake 3' die set. I die cut two of the same flake and layered them up adding a faux pearl to finish off the center of the snowflake.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment