Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Little Mischief ~ Birthday Boy decoupage

Hello bloggers today I thought I would give you a break from Christmas cards, so here is a sweet birthday card for a boy.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I adhered this gorgeous subtle patterned paper to the front of the card.  Next I popped out my decoupage from the sheet and then filed down the locking pins with some sandpaper.  I then inked the edges using a black ProMarker.  Next I cut a mat for the topper by hand from some green glitter card.  The glitter card and topper were adhered to the card stock and then I began to assemble the decoupage.  Next I cut out the title of my decoupage sheet Little Mischief and added it to the right hand side of the card.  I also cut out the number 6 from the same sheet this number was to number the decoupage pieces but why waste it when I can use it.  The number 6 was added to a circle of glitter card which was punched using a circle punch.  The sentiment was from my stash and again I matted this with green glitter card.  Finally the number and sentiment were adhered to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel


No comments:

Post a Comment