Search This Blog

Sunday 10 November 2013

Remembrance Sunday Lest We Forget ~ Poppies

Happy Remembrance Day

Hello bloggers today's card is in remembrance of all those who have fallen over the years in various war and conflicts.




This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I attached a sheet of blue coloured paper to the front of the card.  Next I stamped my poppies using fired brick distress ink and Indigo Blu 'poppy meadow' stamp set.  I stamped them several times and then used the distress ink with a water brush to make a water coloured image.  I then fussy cut out all the poppies.  They were layered up at the bottom of the card. Finally I printed out the sentiment from the computer and adhered it to the top of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel
Check back tomorrow where I will have two posts one being a fairly new product review

No comments:

Post a Comment