Search This Blog

Monday 18 November 2013

The Flowers of Tomorrow ~ Fairy

Hello bloggers today's card is a lovely spring time card full of gorgeous warm colours to take our minds off the cold dark days we are now having here in the UK.


This card began as a white 5x7 card blank.  First I added some pale green paper decorated with a floral spray to one side. Sorry the photo does not do this paper justice.  Next I took a piece of 12" x 2" paper and score it at 1cm increments.  I then concertinaed these up and reinforced the fold lines with a bone folder.  The two ends were then adhered together and the whole thing was layered flat onto a small circle of card stock to make a rosette flower.  I added some Cosmic Shimmer pearl glue to the center.  Next using an off cut of fabric from a roller blind I die cut the fabric using Spellbinders 'daisy flower' die set  I then folded in the outer petals to the center and adhered them in place using a faux pearl to fill the center.  These two flowers were then adhered onto two of flowers in the patterned paper.   Next I added some stick on silhouette foliage to the bottom right of the card.  I also added a fairy to the center again using a stick on silhouette image.  Finally I stamped my sentiment using staz-on blank ink pad and Creative Expressions 'sentimental sayings' die set onto some floral green paper.  This was then die cut using Spellbinders 'back to basic tags' die set and adhered to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment