Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Makey Bakey Mice Holly Jolly Christmas

Hello bloggers I hope you all had a lovely day yesterday, I spent the day at the allotment which was lovely.  Today's card is another card using the amazing Makey Bakey Mice stamps from Crafter's Companion.



This card began as a white A5 card blank.  First I cut down to size and adhered some polka dot backing paper that I printed off the Makey Bakey Mice CD-ROM.  Next I stamped the topper onto some white card stock using black soot distress ink and Crafter's Companion 'makey bakey mice holly jolly Christmas' stamp set.  I then coloured the image using ProMarkers.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders 'hexagons' die set.  After die cutting I inked the edges with a ProMarker.  Next I used some white card stock to die cut the snowflake using Spellbinders 'snowflake pendant 2010' die set.  Once die cut I stamped the 'deck the halls' sentiment into the center of the snowflake using black soot distress ink.  Next I die cut the holly embellishments using some green card stock and Spellbinders 'holly motifs' die set.  Once these were die cut I inked them with pine needles distress ink as I didn't have the correct shade of green card stock.   The holly corners were adhered to three corners of the card. Finally I stamped the sentiment onto white card stock using black soot distress ink.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders 'back to basic tags' die set.  I inked the edges with a ProMarker.  The four leafed holly embellishment was added to the tag with a metal snowflake brad.  The tag was then adhered to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment