Search This Blog

Sunday 1 June 2014

World's Best Dad Happy Father's Day ~ Docrafts Digital Designer Me To You Especially For You Tatty Teddy


A pinch and a punch it's the first of the month, can't believe half the year has almost gone.
Hello bloggers well I haven't seen the sun for a while now and was hoping it might appear yesterday day but alas it didn't so I spent the day working. Today I have a lovely  Me To You Tatty Teddy card for you with a Father's Day theme.



This card began as a light blue A4 sheet of cardstock that I cut and scored to make a 6x6 card blank.  Next I used Docrafts Digital Designer Me To You  'especially for you' CD-ROM. I selected several element and designed my card.  I then dissected it so that I could print out the different elements separately.  These were then printed onto white cardstock and cut out.  Next I began to put the card together I adhered the backing paper with the topper already in place.  Next I added the ribbon strips to the top and bottom of the card.  They were already complete with the text.  I then adhered another ribbon strip between the main topper and the 3 smaller side toppers.  Finally to complete the card I punched out the three faux buttons and adhered them down the centre ribbon using foam pads to give them some dimension.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment