Search This Blog

Saturday 14 June 2014

World's Best Teacher ~ Pop-up Box Card

Hello bloggers I  hope you had a good day yesterday and Friday the 13th did cause you too much trouble.  Today I have another pop-up box card.


This card began as an A4 sheet of white card stock.  First using Funkyhands 'papercraft factory' CD-ROM I printed  a backing paper onto both sides of the card stock.  Next I cut scored and folded the card stock into a pop-up box card.   I then added the strips inside the card.  

  I then began to decorate each flap I used Spellbinders 'hexagons' die set to make my hexagon shapes.  Into each shape I then stamped some text using faded jeans distress in and Crafter's Companion popcorn the bear kids 'school days'stamp set.  Once stamped I adhered each hexagon to a flap.  I then began to add the other elements of the card.

Using Clarity ' letter box' stamp set I stamped abc onto white card stock using faded jeans distress ink and white card stock.  The 123 was generated on the computer and cut out.  The pencils artist pallet, paint brushes and the tag on the back flap were printed out using Crafter's Companion 'hobbies' CD-ROM  

The sentinet was stamped onto some blue pearlescent paper and then die cut using Spellbinders 'hexagon' die set.  The duck and books at the front was stamped using Crafters companion popcorn the kids school days stamp set. and coloured using pens.   The elements were then adhered using actate and doubled sided tape.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment