Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Popcorn The Bear Kids School Days~ Teacher Pop-up box card

Hello Bloggers I hope you are well and had a good day yesterday.  Today I have a card for a teacher which is a also pop-up card.


This card began as a white A4 sheet of centura pearl card stock.  First I scored the cardstock at 2.5, 5,7.5 and 10 " along the long side.  Next I turned the card to the short side and scored at 3.5"   On the long side of the card stock I cut up the scored lines to the scored line.  I then cut away the spine for joining the card on the top part of the card only.  Using some red line tape I joined the card together.  Next I cut two strips of cardstock to fit inside the card and adhered them into place.

Using Sharon Duncan's ''embossibilites everyday' CD-ROM I printed off two blue star patterned papers.  These were then cut to size and adhered to the bottom of the card and the card flaps.  Next I stamped the elements to decorate the card using Crafter's Companion 'popcorn the bear kids school days' stamp set and Me To You ink pad 'soft grey', red berries, peeled paint and evergreen bough distress ink.  The bears were fussy cut and then coloured using ProMarkers.  The text were die cut using Spellbinders 'back to basic tags' die set.

Next I used some polka dot card stock to die cut three flowers using Marianne 'flower' dies.  The layers were added together to make a fuller flower and I added a faux pearl to the centre..  I also used the same card stock to die cut a butterfly using Spellbinders 'les papillions' die set.  Once everything was die cut I adhered the bears and two tags to the flaps.  The rest of the embellishments were attached to strips of acetate and then attached to the strips of card inside the box.
Happy Crafting  xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment