Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Happy Birthday Female Pop-up Box Card Flowers Butterflies

Hello bloggers I hope that you are well and had a good weekend.  Today I have another pop-up box card for you this time for a female birthday.





 Right hand flap



Left hand flap


Close up view

This card began as an A4 sheet of white card stock that I cut and scored to make a pop-up box card.  Before I cut and scored it I printed the card stock with the floral pattern using Funky Hand 'paper dreams' CD-ROM.  It was then adhered together and the inners were added to adhered the decoration to.  I then began decorating it with several embellishments.

The happy birthday was stamped onto white card stock using peeled paint distress ink and Polka Doodles 'sensational sentiments' stamp set.  Once stamped it was die cut using Spellbinders 'framed tags one' dies set.  I then clipped the ends of the tag added some feathers behind it and adhered it to the front flap of the card.

Next using oddments from my scrap paper box I die cut the butterflies using Spellbinders 'les papillions' die set.  Once die cut they were layered up and one was adhered to each side flap.  

I then started to make the flowers using Spellbinders 'anemone flower' die set.  Once die cut I shaped and layered up the die cuts to create completed flowers.  Next using Spellbinders' foliage' die set I die cut some leaves using scraps from the paper scrap bin.   Whilst still in the die I inked through with bundles sage distress ink.   The leaves were added to the flowers and then added to acetate before adhering them to the inside of the box.  Finally I added some more feathers to complete the look.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment