Search This Blog

Saturday 31 May 2014

Dad Just For You ~ Burnt Cooking

Hello blogger well the weekend is upon us already, what are you getting up to this weekend?
Today I have a card for Dad this could be used for a birthday or Father's day as it does not say
either way on the card.



This card began as an A4 sheet of navy blue card stock that I cut and scored to make acute 4x4 card blank.  Next using Crafter's Companion S.W.A.L.K. CD-ROM I printed off a card companion sheet.  I then cut out the elements that I wanted to use for my card.  Using a ProMarker I inked all the edges of the cut out pieces.  The topper was adhered to the mat and then adhered to the card blank.  I added a sentiment to the bottom right hand corner.  Finally onto one of the tags I added a Dad sentiment which was cut using Tattered Lace 'family sentiments' die set and some yellow cardstock.  A yellow brad was added to the hole in the tag.  The sentiment was then added to the top left hand corner using foam pads.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment