Search This Blog

Sunday 29 June 2014

Frou Frou Special Wishes Female Card Tied Together

Hello bloggers well the weather has changed drastically and we had a dull day yesterday with no sun at all which was the ideal time to strawberry pick.  Love being able to pick my own for free when strawberry season is in full flow.  Back to today I have a female card made using the tied together embossing folder and Frou Frou digi kit.


This card began as an A4 sheet of white card stock that I cut and scored to make a 4.75 x 5.75 card blank.  First I took a piece of white card stock and cut it down the the card blank size.  Next using tumbled glass distress ink and 'tied together' embossing folder I inked the folder front with the ink and then embossed the card stock. The ink then transferred to the background and the embossed areas are still white.    Next using Crafter's companion 'frou frou' digit kit I printed out a sheet of different toppers that I like.  I then chose a topper and die cut it using Spellbinders' heart circles' die set.  I then added the topper to the centre of the card.

Next using Polkadoodles 'sensational sentiments' stamp set and tumbled glass distress ink I stamped the sentiment.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders 'fancy tags two' die set and then to the card.  Using some blue ribbon I tied a bow and adhered it at the top of the topper.  I then added two faux pearls to the sentiment to finish off the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment