Search This Blog

Saturday 7 June 2014

Happy Birthday To You ~ Decoupage Train Map

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and enjoying the weekend so far.  Today I have a card for the train lovers.


This card began as a white 6x6 card blank.  First I adhered the map paper to the front of the card.  This was printed off Debbie Moore's 'card's for men' CD-ROM.  The decoupage was also printed using the same CD-ROM.  Once it had been fussy cut out I went around the cut lines with a black ProMarker.  I then layered up the decoupage using foam pads.  Once assembled the topper was added to the centre of the card.  Next I stamped the sentiment onto some white cardstock using black soot distress ink.  I then die cut it using Spellbinders 'labels 33' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with faded jeans distress ink.  Finally the sentiment was adhered below the topper.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment