Search This Blog

Friday 13 June 2014

Marvel Captain America ~ Super Birthday Decoupage

Hello bloggers I hope that you are well and still enjoying the good weather we are having here in the UK.  Today I have decoupage with a male theme Captain America.


This card began as an A4 sheet of centura pearl card stock that I scored to make an A5 card blank.  Next using some Marvel Captain America backing paper I added a mat to the front of the card.  I then used a Marvel decoupage sheet to make the topper. After popping out the pieces from the sheet I layered then up with foam pads.  The completed topper was then matted onto black card stock before being added to the left  hand side of the card.

The sentiment came from the same sheet and was matted onto some more black card stock.  Finally I adhered the topper to the right hand side of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment