Search This Blog

Thursday 19 June 2014

Popcorn The Bear Kids ~ Strawberry Fields Decoupage twisterpage Special Friend

Hello bloggers back to summer time today with strawberries and a decoupaged twisterpage card.


This card began as an A4 sheet of brown card stock that I cut and scored to make a 6x6 card blank.  Next I used  a strawberry patterned paper to make a mat slightly smaller than the card blank.  Using some more brown card stock I used Spellbinders 'labels 15' die set to cut a mat for the topper.  The mats were adhered to the card stock.

Next using Crafter's Companion 'popcorn the bear kids' CD-ROM I printed out a sheet for a twisterpage design.  I then cut out all the pieces and layered them up using foam pads.  Once the topper was completed I adhered it to the centre of the card.

I stamped the sentiment using a free Christmas stamp from a magazine and festive berries distress ink onto white card stock.  This was then die cut using Spellbinders back to basic tags die set.
Finally a brad was added to the tag and it was adhered to the card using red line tape.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment