Search This Blog

Monday 30 June 2014

Pool Snooker Congratulations 21 Decoupage Twisterpage

Hello bloggers I hope you are all well and had a good weekend.  Today I have a 21st Birthday card for a male.



This card began as an A4 sheet of green card stock that I cut and scored to make an A5 card blank.  Next using Crafter's Companion 'hobbies' CD-ROM I printed off two backing papers and a decoupage sheet.  I cut one backing paper to fit the front of the card and adhered it into place.  I then cut a mat for the topper to sit on from the other backing paper and adhered it into the centre of the card.  Next I cut out the decoupage and then layered it up using foam pads.

Using an off cut of backing paper I die cut the 21 using Xyron Personal Cutting System and 'basic fonts' book.  The numbers were then adhered below the decoupaged topper.  Finally I added a silver 'congratulations' peel off to the bottom of the card and coloured in the lines with a green ProMarker.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment