Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Enjoy Your Special Day ~ Me To You Tatty Teddy

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and had a good day yesterday.  Today I have a card made using the same image as yesterday but in a different style.



This card began as white 8x8 card blank.  Next using a pale blue 12x12 sheet of coloured paper I cut a mat to cover the card blank.  I used Docrafts Digital Designer 'me to you' CD-ROM to print off the topper image.  It was then die cut using Spellbinders 'grand labels one' die set.  Next using some silver mirror board I cut a mat bigger than the topper using the same die set as above. I then adhered the topper and mat at different angles to give a different effect.  The sentiment was printed using the same CD-ROM as above and also matted onto silver mirror board.  It was then adhered at the bottom right hand corner of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment