Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Christmas in June Snowflake

Hello bloggers as you can probably tell from the title today's card is a Christmas card..


This card began as an A4 sheet of centura pearl card stock that I cut and scored to make 4x6 card stock. First I die cut the snowflake using white card stock and Spellbinders 'snowflake 2010' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked through with tumbled glass distress ink.  The die cut was then adhered to the front of the card.
Next using Staz-on ink black I stamped a sentiment at the top of the card using Crafter's Companion 'the snowman' stamp set.  Next using some blue pearlescent paper I stamped another scentiment using Crafter's Companion 'the snowman' stamp set.  Finally the tag was adhered in the bottom right hand corner of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment