Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Boxing Birthday Card ~ Queensbury Rules Hope Your Birthday Is A Cut Above The Rest

Hello bloggers I hope you enjoyed a good day yesterday.  Today I have another boxing themed card but this time for a birthday.


This card began as an A4 sheet of centura pearl card stock that I cut and scored to make a 6x4 card blank.  Next I printed out a backing paper, topper and sentiment sheet using Polka Doodles 'not for the girls definitely for the men' CD-ROM.  I then cut the backing paper to size and adhered it to the card blank.  Next I fussy cut out a pair of boxing gloves and adhered them to the left of the card.  Finally I cut out the sentiment and matted it onto red card stock before adhered it to the right of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment