Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Wedding Day ~ Congratulation ~ S.W.A.L.K. Pawfect Pals

Hello bloggers, I do hope that the start to a new week has been a good one.    Today I have a break from the Christmas cards with a little wedding card.



This card began as an off cut of white card stock that I cut and scored to make a 4x4 card blank.  Next I used a blue patterned paper from my stash and adhered it to the front of the card.  The topper was printed using Crafter's Companion S.W.A.L.K. 'pawfect pals' CD-ROM onto white card stock.  I cut out the topper leaving a white border around the frame edge.  The topper was added towards the bottom of the card.  Finally using some blue mirror board and Tattered Lace Die 'sentiment blocks' die set I die cut the 'congratulations' sentiment.  This was added to the top of the card to complete it.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment