Search This Blog

Friday 20 June 2014

Best Wishes ~ Kerry Jo Divas

Hello bloggers I hope you are well and having a good week.  Today I have a simple card for a female.


This card began as a white A4 sheet of centura card stock that I cut and scored to make a 6x6 card blank.  Next I took a patterned paper from my stash and cut it down to 6x6 before adhering it to the card blank.

Using Debbie Moores 'divas Kerry Jo' CD-ROM I printed the topper onto white card stock  This was then cut out and adhered in the bottom left of the card.

The corner flourishes were made using pink card stock and Spellbinders corner flourish.  I cut two and added them into the top left and bottom right corners.

Next I die cut my sentiment topper using pink card stock and Spellbinders die which I cant remember the name of.  I then stamped it using black soot distress ink and Polkadoodles 'sensational sentiments' stamp set.  Finally the sentiment was adhered to the right of the card.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment