Search This Blog

Thursday 5 June 2014

Tumbled Ted and Tizzy ~ Birthday Wishes

Hello bloggers well what a wet day yesterday was.  Here's hoping today is sunny and bright.  Today I have a sweet birthday card for a little girl.


This card began as an 8x8 white card blank.  First using Crafter's Companion inspirations issue 4 CD-ROM I printed off the heart designed backing paper.  I cut it down to 8x8 and adhered it to the front of the card.   Next I used tumbled ted and tizzy' CD-ROM and printed off my topper.  The topper as then cut down to size.  I used a corner rounder to round the corners and then adhered it to the centre of the card.  Next using Docrafts 'pickles and onion' stamp set I stamp 'birthday wishes' onto two pieces of scrap paper from the topper.  They were both matted onto holographic mirror board and then added to the top left and bottom right hand corners of the card.
Happy crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment