Search This Blog

Monday 9 June 2014

Happy Birthday Classic Car Van ~ Cards for Men

Hello bloggers I hope that you had a lovely weekend.  The sun made a good appearance yesterday.  Today I have a birthday card for the men, but this could easily become a card for Father's Day with a difference sentiment.


This card began as an A4 sheet of centura pearl card stock that I cut and scored to make a card blank 8x4.  First I used a green polka dot patterned paper from my stash, which I cut to size and then adhered to the front of the card.

Next using Debbie Moore 'cards for men' CD-ROM I printed off a card making sheet which consisted of several topper and sentiments as well as a border  Next I cut out the elements that I wanted to used.  I added border down the centre of the card.  I then adhered a topper either side of the border.  Finally I added the sentment to the border at the bottom of the card.

Happy Crafting  xx Hazel.

No comments:

Post a Comment