Search This Blog

Friday 6 June 2014

A New Little Someone Baby Girl ~ Popcorn The Bear Kids

Hello bloggers I hope the week is going well for you, it is for me for a change. On to todays card which is a card for a new baby girl.



This card began as a 8x8 white card blank.  First of all I printed out the backing paper using Crafter's Companion Inspirations issue 4 CD-ROM.  The paper was then cut to 8x8 and adhered to the front of the card.  Next I stamped my topper onto some white cardstock using victorian velvet distress ink and Crafter's Companion 'popcorn the bear bundle of joy' stamp set.  Once stamped I die cut the image using Spellbinders 'labels 26' die set.  Whilst still in the die I inked around the edges with the same distress ink as above.  Next I used the same die and cut a mat for the topper from some pink textured mirror board.  The topper and mat were then adhered together and attached to the centre of the card.  The sentiment was stamped using the same ink and stamp set as above.  I then die cut it using Spellbinders 'fancy framed tags 1' die set.  I then cut two more of the same tag out of the pink mirror board.  The two pink tags were adhered to the card in the top left hand corner and were overlapped slightly.  I then cut the fancy ends of the sentiment tag and added it to the centre of the pink tags.  Finally I added a faux pearl to the cover the tag holes on the white tag.
Happy Crafting  xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment