Search This Blog

Friday 27 June 2014

Paddington Bear Merry Christmas ~ Serif 8x8

Hello bloggers I hope that you have had a good week so far.  Today I have a card that I create in Serif but then separated the different elements out to print them off separately so that I could make a card up.


This card began as an 8x8 white card blank.  First I went into serif and added my digikit Paddington at Christmas from a set made by create and craft.  I then began to assembled the card on the screen adding different elements.  Once I was happy with what I had designed I spilt the design down into individual pieces and printed them onto white card stock.  I printed a backing paper and a topper with a sentiment.

The backing paper was cut down to 8x8 and then adhered to the front of the card.  Next using Spellbinders 'grand circles' die set I cut out the topper and then adhered it to the front of the card.  The sentiment was die cut using Spellbinders 'edgeabilities bracket die' set.  I positioned it all the way around the sentiment and had to cut four times.  The sentiment was then added at the bottom of the card.  Very simple Merry Christmas card.

Happy Crafting  xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment