Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Tatty Teddy ~ Happy Birthday

Hello bloggers I hope that you saw some of the sun like I did yesterday.  Nothing like a bit of sunshine to put a spring in your step.  Today I have a birthday card featuring Tatty Teddy.


This card began as an 8x8 white card blank.  First I used a 12x12 happy birthday paper, which was cut to size and then adhered to the card.  Next using some holographic mirror board I cut out a mat from my topper using Spellbinders 'grand labels one' die set.  I then printed off my topper using Docrafts Digital Designer 'me to you' CD-ROM.  Once I had printed out my topper I die cut it using the same die set as above. but with a smaller die.  The topper and mat were adhered together and added to the card.  The sentiment was originally printed from the same CD-ROM as above but it didn't print correctly so I just used the sentiment and cut it to size.  This was matted onto some more holographic mirror board and adhered to the bottom of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment