Search This Blog

Saturday 21 June 2014

The Flowers of Tomorrow ~ Bear With Flower

Hello bloggers well the weekend has arrive, lets hope it's a good one. Today I have a card with a lovely sentiment and it could be used for many different occasions


This card began as an A4 sheet of white card stock that I scored to make an A5 card blank.  Next I added a purple floral patterned paper from my stash to the front of the card.  The topper I stamped and coloured ages ago and never used, so no details for that I'm afraid.  The topper was inked around the edge using a ProMarker to give a faux mat.

The sentiment was stamped onto white card stock using dusty concord distress ink and Creative Expressions 'sentimental sayings' stamp set.  The sentiment was then die cut using Spellbinders 'labels 33' die set. I left the card in the die and inked around the edges with the same ink pad.   Finally the sentiment and topper were adhered to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment