Search This Blog

Sunday 30 June 2013

Our Heroes - Armed Forces Day

Hello bloggers today's card is one I made for Armed Forces Day which was yesterday in the UK.


This card began as a white 6x6 hammered card blank to which I adhered my background paper.  The background paper came from Crafter's Companion 'Occupations' CD and was printer onto some cream linen effect pearlised paper.  Next I printed out my two decoupage sheets also from the CD.  These were cut out by hand and mounted up using foam pads.  The army image is an off side pyrimage and the police image is an invertage.  These were then adhered to the card blank.  Finally the sentiment was stamped using ice spruce distress ink and Clarity Stamps 'letterbox' stamp set.  These were  cut out and the edges were inked up.  The sentiment was adhered to the card with foam pads.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment