Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Happy Birthday Seraphina

Hello blogger's I have a cute mouse card for you today.


This card began as an 8x8 white card blank.  First I took some patterned papers and cut them into squares and rectangles to make the background for the card.  Next from Doolicrafts 'Seraphina through the ages' CD I printed out a couple of digi stamps and the sentiment and coloured them with ProMarkers.  Using Spellbinders 'grand scallop circles' dies I cut the topper out and also used the next largest die to cut a mat from some black and silver mirror board.  I attached the topper to the mat and then added some glossy accents to the water in the watering can and the water from the spout.  The sentiment was die cut using Spellbinder's 'labels 21' die, whilst still in the die I inked through with Victorian velvet distress ink.  Finally the flowers digi stamp was die cut with Spellbinders 'labels 16' die. It was then inked through with  bundled sage distress ink whilst still in the die.  The sentiment, topper and flower die cut were adhered to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment