Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Rose Shines - handmade paper

Hello bloggers, today's card is one for the girls with a beautiful but simple rose card.


This card began as an A6 white hammered card blank, to which I added a panel to the front made from  pale pink handmade paper.  Next I printed the topper and sentiment from my computer using 'Fairy Gemstones' Cd by Linda Ravenscroft.  These were then die cut using Spellbinders labels one and scalloped labels one dies.  From some silver holographic mirror board I die cut a mat for the sentiment and the topper.  The sentiment and topper where then layered up using foam tape and adhered to the card. Finally I added a faux pearl in each corner of the card and a pink ribbon bow that I tied to the center of the card.

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog and leave comments, they are very much appreciated and I do read them all.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment