Search This Blog

Sunday 9 June 2013

Decoupage flowers of friendship

Hello bloggers, today's card has been made from a complete kit of card blanks,envelopes, inserts and die-cut decoupage.

card front

card standing

card insert


I love the shape of these cards and the fact that they have flowers on is a bonus.  Great for lots of different occasions.

The hardest part was choosing which design to make first.  The first thing I did after choosing my design was to push out the die cut shapes and with an old nail file file down the locking points to give a nice smooth finish.  Once all the piece were out and filed down I began mounting up my decoupage flowers using cosmic shimmer dries clear glue.  Once all the flowers were complete I left it to dry for a few hours as they were lots of layers of glue and decoupage.  When it was dry I added my insert to finish the card.  This card comes with a stand but I like the way it stands without it.

Just a quick one as I have been really poorly today.  Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment