Search This Blog

Thursday 20 June 2013

Happy Birthday Cupcake

Hello blogger's today's card  a cute cupcake card.


This card began as A6 white card blank.  Using some patterned card stock I cut it to make a mat slightly smaller than the blank on one side.  This was adhered to the card blank.  Next using some pink polka dot ribbon I adhered a strip down the side of the card and added a ribbon tie to the strip, this was all adhered in place.  I cut some pink holographic mirror board to finish off the end of the card.  The topper was from a decoupage sheet, but I just used the first piece as a topper.  I popped it out of the locking joint and then filed down the edges for a smooth finish.  I then inked the edges so there were no white card showing through.  The topper was then adhered to the card.  The sentiment was from a sheet of sentiments that I popped out, sanded and inked up the edges, this was adhered with foam pads to the card.  Finally the cupcake letters which were from my stash, I inked them with some pink ink and sealed them with hairspray.  These were then adhered to the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment