Search This Blog

Sunday 23 June 2013

Vintage Happy Birthday

Hello blogger's today's card has a vintage feel to it, I've had these stamps for absolutely ages and never used them.  I hope you like the results!


This card began as a DL white hammered card blank.  First I added a mat from some gold pearlescent card stock.  A piece of white card stock was cut to size to mat on top of the gold one.  Using walnut stain distress ink I swiped the whole ink pad across the center of the card stock.  Next I stamped the two cars using the stamp set and ink pad provided in the pack (Sorry, but I don't know what the set is called or where I got it from).  I then stamped the clock and drew on some hands with a black pen.  I also stamped the vintage signage on the right hand side.  The fan stamp is also from the same set and this was stamped along the  top and bottom edges of the card.  Finally the card was adhered to the card base and a sentiment was added after being inked with walnut stain distress ink.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment