Search This Blog

Saturday 15 June 2013

Have Fun Fishing

Hello bloggers today's card is for the people in your lives that enjoy fishing, this one could easily be used for a birthday or father's day with a change of text.


This card began as a 8x8 white card blank.  Some pearlescent silver paper  was adhered to the front of the card and cut to size.  Next using Crafters Companion 'hobbies' CD I printed off a sheet of toppers and cut one out using scissors and also cut out a fish.  I added some black embroidery thread to the fishing rod and attached to the fish.  Using foam pads I adhered the topper to the front of the card.  With Justrite 'just keep calm' stamp set and broken china distress ink I stamped the 'have fun' sentiment and punched it out with a 1" circle punch.  I then punched out a circle from blue glitter card using a 1.5" circle punch.  These were mounted up and attached to the card.  Using the Clarity Stamps 'letterbox' stamp set I stamped out the boxes and text with broken china distress ink.  This was cut out by hand and mounted onto a strip of blue glitter card that was then attached to the card.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment