Search This Blog

Friday 21 June 2013

Happy Birthday Pretty Princess

Hello blogger's another birthday card today.  This card is made from the decoupage that I didn't use yesterday, so you get two cards out of one decoupage sheet.

This card is made using a DL size white hammered card blank.  First I covered the front with silver holographic mirror board.  Next I cut a piece of coordinating pink card stock and made a mat for the topper which I adhered to the card.  The decoupage pieces were popped out of their locking joints, I sanded the edges and inked them with a black ProMarker.  The decoupage was then mounted up and added to the pink mat to form the topper.

The pretty princess text was from the decoupage sheet and I just cut it to size, sanded and inked the edges with pink ink.  A balloon sticker was attached to the top left of the text and this was all adhered to the card.  Two pink faux gems were added one either side of the text.  Finally the 'happy birthday' sentiment was added after being sanded  and inked on the edges.  A simple but frugal way to use decoupage, I use this method often.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment