Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Thinking of You

Hello bloggers today's card is for all those time when people in your life, just need to know that you are there for them.


This card began as an A6 hammered white card blank that I embossed with Creative Expressions embossing folder 'flourish'.  Next from some green holographic mirror board I die cut two circles using Spellbinders 'eyelet circles' dies.  Using a 2" circle punch I punched two circles from white card stock.  Onto one of the 2" circles I stamped the bear with flowers image using spiced marmalade distress ink and a free stamp from Papercraft Inspirations magazine.  This was then coloured with ProMarkers.  On the other circle I stamped the flowers around the edge using dried marigold distress ink and Woodware 'garden babies' stamp set.  I then stamped the sentiment in the center using the same ink and stamp set.  Next the punched circles were mounted onto the eyelet circles using foam tape.  Using a sentiment from Creative Expressions 'sentimental saying' stamp set I stamped the main sentiment using black soot distress ink.  This was then die cut using Spellbinders 'fancy tags two'.  Whilst still in the die I inked through using spiced marmalade distress ink.  Both toppers and the central sentiment were then added to the card using foam tape.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment