Search This Blog

Thursday 27 June 2013

My Heart Is With You

Hello bloggers today's card is a cute love card.



This card began as a 5 1/2" square Kraft card.  First I cut a mat from the green floral patterned card stock and adhered it to the card base.  Next with some green gingham card stock I cut a smaller mat for the topper.  I wrapped some lovely red love ribbon around the gingham card stock and attached it behind with double sided tape and then adhered this piece to the main card.  The topper was stamped onto white card stock using memento black ink pad and Whiff Of Joy stamp (no stamp name again sorry).  This was then cut out and coloured using ProMarkers.  In between the elf image and the trailer there was a very thin line that I cut off.  I then added some waxed twine to the two pieces to join them back together.  The topper was then adhered to the card with foam tape.  Next I added three metal brad  hearts to the top right of the card.  Finally I stamped my sentiment onto some patterned paper using black soot distress ink and Creative Expressions 'sentimental sayings' stamp set.  I cut this out and adhered to the card with foam tape.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel



No comments:

Post a Comment