Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 June 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Hello bloggers, today's card is a sunshine card, as it seems it has managed to find the UK again :)



This card began as a piece of A4 peach coloured pearlescent card stock that I cut and scored to make a 6x6 card.  Next I cut a mat from some silver holographic card stock and adhered it to the card blank.  Next using some gorgeous rainbow coloured glitter card  and Spellbinders 'grand scalloped circles' die I cut the next mat and adhered it to the card blank.  I stamped my image onto some white card stock using black soot distress ink and coloured it using mainly chalks and a little bit of ProMarkers.  The image was then die cut using Spellbinders 'eyelet circles' die, this was then adhered to the card blank,  Onto a piece of glitter card I stamped the sun image from the same stamp set and punched it out with a circle punch, this was then adhered to the card blank.  Using the same stamp set I stamped the sentiment using black soot distress ink.  This was then cut out by hand and a mat was created from some more rainbow glitter card.  The sentiment was the adhered to the mat and it was all attached to the card blank.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, please feel free to leave any comments they are very much appreciated and I do read them all.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment