Search This Blog

Friday 7 June 2013

With love - die cuts

Hello, bloggers today's card was make using a sheet of die cut shapes.  I love the colour's and the sentiment, this card is so quick to make great for those last minute forgotten occasions


The card blank used for this was an A6 hammered white one that I embossed with Creative Expressions embossing folder 'floral'.  Next I popped out the dies from the backing sheet and filed the locking joints down with an old nail file.  I attached the sentiment circle to the top right corner and another circle to the bottom left corner.  The one in the bottom left has been layered up with 2 different circles.  Next using the ribbon from the sheet I scored it and then concertina it up to make a ruffle.  This was then adhered with foam tape.   The hearts I arranged so that they cascaded down the center of the card.  I layered up a couple of butterflies to give it some depth and movement and then once they were glued in place and it was dry I arranged the wings to give some dimension and life to them.  I then added two more single butterflies to finish off the card.  
Thank you for taking the time to view my blog and leave comments, it is all very much appreciated and I read them all.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment