Search This Blog

Saturday 1 June 2013

Best Wishes - Native American Spirit

Hello, bloggers one for the boys today!


This card began as an A6 white hammered card blank.  First I cut some gold embossed mirror board to the same size as the card.  I then adhered it to the card blank.  Next I cut some white card stock slightly smaller than the card to make a mat.  Onto the white card stock I stamped the images using distress inks and Creative Expressions 'native american spirit' stamp set.  Using some different white card stock I stamped the pots twice, cut them out and coloured with ProMarkers.  These were then layered up using foam tape to give some dimension.  The pots were then attached to the bottom left corner of the card.  Finally I attached a sentiment and adhered the white topper to the card blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment