Search This Blog

Sunday 2 June 2013

Love Is!

Hello bloggers, today's card is a simple love card.

This card began as an A6 white hammered card blank.  First I cut some red mirror board and made a mat slightly smaller that the card blank.  This was adhered to the card blank.  Next I cut some white card stock again slightly smaller but this time smaller than the red mat.  Onto this I stamped the image using black soot distress ink and 'love is' stamp set from IndigoBlu.  Next on to some more white card I stamped the image again using fired brick distress ink.  From the red stamped image I cut a square of the image and attached it to the black stamped image using foam tape for dimension.  Using clarity stamps letterbox stamp set and fired brick distress ink I stamped the sentiment.  Finally I attached the topper to the card blank and attached a bow made from ribbon with love written on it.

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog.  Please feel free to leave any comments, they are very much appreciated and I read them all.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel.

No comments:

Post a Comment