Search This Blog

Monday 3 June 2013

Explorer 61 - Happy Birthday

Hello bloggers, the card I have for you today is for the guys again.


This card began as an 8x8 white card blank.  Using some copper coloured and textured mirror board I cut a mat 7 3/4" square and adhered it to the card blank.  Next I cut some green glitter card to 7 1/4" square and adhered that to the card blank too.  Onto a piece of white card stock I stamped my images using vintage photo distress ink and Kanban 'explorer' stamp set.  Then I water coloured the explorer using vintage photo and bundled sage distress inks.  Onto a spare piece of white card stock I stamped the compass and cut it out this was then mounted up with foam tape and attached to the card over the other compass image to give some depth to the card.  Using clarity stamps 'letterbox' I stamped the 6 x' across the top for 60 and then used the L letter and some masking off to form the number 1.  Finally the topper was cut to size and adhered to the card blank, then a sentiment from my stash was added.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, please feel free to leave any comments they are very much appreciated and I do read them all.

Happy Crafting  xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment