Search This Blog

Friday 31 May 2013

Garden Babies - Down in the Garden

Hello bloggers, today's card is a fun garden card as this is just where I want to be.



This card began as an A6 white hammered card blank.  From some red mirror board I die cut  the largest die from Spellbinders 'Labels one'.  Next using some black mirror board that was decorated with silver leaves I die cut the largest of Spellbinders' scalloped labels one' and then embossed it as well to get the embossed detail from the die.  Using the next die down from the largest I die cut some white card stock and embossed it.  Using Woodware 'garden babies' stamp set I stamped the main image onto the white die cut using vintage photo distress ink.  This was then coloured using ProMarkers pens.  The die cut layers were then adhered together and attached to the card blank.  Onto some white card stock I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set using peeled paint distress ink.  This was then die cut using Spellbinders 'back to basic tags' and then adhered to the card blank.  Finally I stamped another smaller image directly onto the card blank using vintage photo distress ink and coloured it with ProMarkers.

Thank you for taking the time to view my blog and leave comments it is very much appreciated and I do read them all.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment