Search This Blog

Friday 30 May 2014

Frou Frou ~ Cocktails Indulge Girly Happy Birthday

Hello bloggers I thought I would have a break from the Father's  Day card with this lovely indulgence card for a girlfriends birthday.  I love this image.


This card began as two A4 sheets of white cardstock.  First I chose my design using Crafter's Companion 'frou frou' CD-ROM.  I then dissected  and reformed the image using Serif Craft Artist to get the image how I wanted it.  On what would be the back of the card I added some cocktail drinks as an image add the bottom of the page. I also added a verse inside and added that to the other page.  Next I printed out both sheets.  They were then cut down slightly, scored and adhered together to make a sturdier and complete card.

Happy Crafting  xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment