Search This Blog

Monday 5 May 2014

Sending You Pints Of Happiness

Hello bloggers I hope you are enjoying your Bank Holiday so far.  Today I have a card for the barmaid in your life.


This card began as a 8x8 card blank.  First I cut an A4 sheet of black mirror board to slightly smaller than the card blank.  Next using an off cut of the beer barrels backing paper that I had printed using Crafter's Companion 'occupations' CD-ROM I cut the strip in two and then adhered over the top left and bottom right of the corners of the cards.    I then adhered the mirror board mat to the card blank.  I printed out a topper and sentiment sheet using the same CD-ROM as above.  The topper was cut and then adhered in the top right hand corner of the card.  Finally I added two sentiments from the same CD-ROM to the left hand side of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment