Search This Blog

Saturday 17 May 2014

Step Dad Step Father Father's Day

Hello bloggers I don't know about you, but I'm loving the fabulous weather here in the UK.  Today I have a Father's Day card for the step dad or step father.



This card began as a white 8x8 card blank.  First using an A4 sheet of silver mirror board I cut an 8x8 mat for the front of the card.  Next using Polka Doodles 'not for girls definitely for men' CD-ROM I printed out the  backing sheet.  This was then cut down to slightly smaller than the card blank.  I inked the edges with peeled paint distress ink before adhering to the card.  Next using word I typed the verse into the computer before printing it out onto white card stock.  Using Spellbinders 'large labels' die set I die cut the sentiment topper, whilst still in the die I inked through with peeled paint distress ink.  Next I used the same die set as above but a larger die and cut a mat for the topper using some silver mirror board.    The mat and topper were adhered together before being added to the centre of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment