Search This Blog

Thursday 1 May 2014

Lion King ~ A card for any occasion ~ Pollyanna Pickering World Wildlife

Hello bloggers a pinch and a punch it's the first of the month.  Welcome to May and the month of  two bank holidays for us here in the UK.  Today I have a card  that could be used for any occasion.




This card began as an A4 sheet of Centura pearl card stock that I cut and scored to make a 6x6 card blank.
Next I cut down an  A4 sheet of gold holographic mirror board and then adhered it to the front of the card.  Using Pollyanna Pickering World Wildlife DVD-ROM I printed out a collage sheet which is basically a backing paper, topper, faux ribbon, ribbon slider and sentiment on one sheet of A4 card.  I cut out all the elements that I wanted to used for the card and matted them onto black card stock..  The backing paper was adhered to the card and then the topper was adhered on top of that.  I left off a sentiment on this card so that it could be used for any occasion.

Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment