Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Dad Cricket ~ Father's Day Birthday

Hello bloggers I hope you had a good day yesterday and managed to catch some sun.  Today I have a card for the males which could be for young or old for a birthday or Father's day.


This card began as an A4 sheet of centura pearl card stock that I cut and scored to make a 6x4 card blank.  Next I inked the edges of the card with peeled paint distress ink.  Using Crafter's Companion 'hobbies' CD-ROM I printed off the cricket backing paper and topper sheet.  The topper sheet was cut to slightly smaller than the card blank and adhered into place.    Next I cut out the topper and adhered it into the bottom right hand corner of the card.  Finally I stamped the sentiment using a dad stamp from hobbycraft and peeled paint distress ink.  This was then cut down to size and the edges were inked with peeled paint distress ink before being added to the top left corner of the card.
Happy Crafting xx Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment